AutoCAD 2015 Beginning and Intermediate
Mercury Learning & Information
17th March 2015
- ISBN 9781937585365
- Language English
- Pages 800 pp.
- Size 7" x 9"
- Request Exam Copy
This book is the most comprehensive book you will find on AutoCAD 2015 – 2D Drafting. Covering all of the 2D concepts, it uses both metric and imperial units to illustrate the myriad drawing and editing tools for this popular application. Use the DVD to set up drawing exercises and projects and see all of the book’s figures in color. AutoCAD 2015 Beginning and Intermediate includes over 100 exercises or “mini-workshops,” that complete small projects from concept through actual plotting. Solving all of the workshops will simulate the creation of three projects (architectural and mechanical) from beginning to end, without overlooking any of the basic commands and functions in AutoCAD 2015.
eBook Customers: Companion files are available for downloading with order number/proof of purchase by writing to the publisher at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) AutoCAD 2015 Basics
2) Precise Drafting in AutoCAD 2015
3) Modifying Commands Part 1
4) Modifying Commands Part 2
5) Layers and Inquiry Commands
6) Blocks and Hatches
7) Writing Text
11) More on 2D Objects
12) Advanced Practices - Part 1
13) Advanced Practices - Part 2
14) Using Block Tools and Block Editing
15) Creating Text & Table Styles and Formulas in Tables
16) Dimension & Multileader Styles
17) Plot Style, Annotative, and DWF Files
18) How to Create a Template File and Interface Customization
19) Parametric Constraints
20) Dynamic Blocks
21) Block Attributes
22) External Referencing (Xref)
23) Sheet Sets
24) CAD Standards and Advanced Layers
25) Drawing Review