Photograph Restoration and Enhancement Using Adobe Photoshop
E-books are now distributed via RedShelf or VitalSource
You will choose the vendor in the cart as part of the check out process. These vendors offer a more seamless way to access the ebook, and add some great new features including text-to-voice. You own your ebook for life, it is simply hosted on the vendors website, working much like Kindle and Nook. Click here to see more detailed information on this process.
Mercury Learning and Information
15th August 2012
- ISBN 9781937585044
- Language English
- Pages 568 pp.
- Size 7" x 9"
- Images four-color throughout
Photoshop users of all levels will find this easy-reader, building block style book packed with inventive, easy to apply photograph restoration and tonal correction techniques for returning cherished memories back to their original grandeur, and enhancement tips for converting “almost perfect” digital and print photographs into treasured favorites. Comprehensive projects will guide you through the process from start to finish, creating professional restorations and enhancements you will be proud to call your own.
Key Features: • DVD with practice files and figure samples • Includes seven demonstration videos on key restoration and enhancement techniques • Hands on projects provided with each chapter specifically tailored to reinforce the tools and techniques introduced in the chapter • Customized to accommodate all versions of the Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop CS through CS6 • Packed with tips for efficiency and accuracy.
Part One: Preparing Your Photographs for Restoration and Enhancement
1) Readying an Image for Adobe Photoshop
2) An Introduction to Working in Photoshop
4) Working in Layers
5) Transformation Essentials
6) Painting and Printing
Part Two: Restoring and Enhancing Your Photographs
7) Repairing Tears, Folds, and Holes
8) Repairing Minor Surface Flaws
9) Correcting Lighting, Contrast, and Discoloration
10) Enhancing Photographs by Adding, Deleting, Replacing, and Blurring Content
11) Tricks and Trade Secrets
12) Conquering Special Challenges
13) Putting It All Together: Applying Your Skills to Complex Restoration and Enhancement Projects