Python Video Tutorials
NumPy and Pandas
Mercury Learning and Information
4th January 2021
- ISBN 9781683926764
- Language English
This video series will provide the viewer with some basic programming skills in NumPy and Pandas. The package includes thirteen videos with detailed instructions using code samples.
Topics range from Introduction to NumPy and Pandas to NumPy arrays, vectors and operators, Pandas Dataframes, operations, and more. A supplemental video on using the Google Colaboratory is also included.
- Provides the viewer with some basic programming skills in NumPy and Pandas
- Includes thirteen videos with detailed instructions using code samples.
The following is the list of the videos included in the package:
* Intro to NumPy, Lists, and Arrays
* Lists, Arrays, and Operators
* Calculate the Dot Product of Vectors
* Calculate the Length of Vectors
* Working with Subranges of NumPy Arrays
* Basic Statistical Methods in NumPy
* Other Useful NumPy Methods
* Introduction to Pandas
* Pandas Dataframes
* Operations with Pandas Dataframes
* Row and Column Operations with Pandas Dataframes
* Convert Categorical to Numeric Data in Pandas
* Supplemental: How to Use Features of Google Colaboratory