Revit 2018 Architecture
Mercury Learning and Information
21st August 2017
- ISBN 9781683921486
- Language English
- Pages 548 pp.
- Size 7" x 9"
- Request Exam Copy
This is the most comprehensive book you will find covering Autodesk Revit 2018 Architecture. Covering all of the 2D concepts, it uses both metric and imperial units to illustrate the myriad drawing and editing tools for this popular application. Use the companion files to set up drawing exercises and projects and see all of the book’s figures in color. Revit 2018 Architecture includes over 50 exercises or “mini-workshops” that complete small projects from concept through actual plotting. Solving all of the workshops will simulate the creation of three projects (architectural and mechanical) from beginning to end without overlooking any of the basic commands and functions in Revit 2018 Architecture.
* Covers Revit 2018 updates and new features
* Designed for novice users of Revit 2018 Architecture. Most useful for 'teach yourself' or instructor-led Revit training. No previous CAD experience is required.
* Uses both metric and imperial units in examples, exercises, projects, and descriptions
* Accompanied by companion files that feature drawings, practice and finished plots, figures, etc.
* Includes over 50 'mini-workshops' and hundreds of figures that complete small projects
* Helps you to prepare for the Revit Architecture Certified Professional exam
* Exercises and projects included for use as a textbook
1: Introduction to Revit 2018
2: How to Draw and Modify in Revit
3: Project Preparation
4: All You Need to Know about Walls
5: Inserting Doors and Windows
6: Creating and Controlling Curtain Walls
7: Creating Floors
8: Creating Roofs
9: Components & Ceiling
10: Creating Stairs, Ramps, and Railings
11: Creating and Manipulating Views
12: Annotation and Legends
13: Visualize in Revit and Printing
14: Creating Schedules
15: Project Phasing and Design Options
16: Toposurfaces in Revit
17: Creating Rooms and Areas
18: Tagging and Detailing
19: Creating Groups and Revit Links
20: Importing and Exporting Files in Revit
21: Creating Masses in Revit
22: Customizing Walls, Roofs, Floors, & Compound Ceilings
23: Creating Families in Revit
24: Customizing Doors, Windows, and Railing Families