30th September 2009
- ISBN 9781854186751
- Language English
- Pages 150 pp.
- Size 8.25" x 11.75"
This briefing provides advice and guidance on IT contracts for senior management within the British IT sector. It addresses issues of current concern relating to IT contracts where there are key commercial, financial or legal interests at stake, or where the risks are high. It also deals with overcoming identifiable pitfalls in IT contracts and provides technical tips and common sense advice.
* Features of IT contracts & the commercial environment
* The legal environment affecting IT contracts
* Contracts and standard terms
* Contracts for software licensing and transfer
* Contracts for system development
* Contracts for service provision
* Contracts made on-line
* Security, data protection and confidentiality contract provisions
* General IT contract provisions