RIVER PUBLISHERS IS AN INTERNATIONAL PUBLISHER THAT PUBLISHES RESEARCH MONOGRAPHS, PROFESSIONAL BOOKS, HANDBOOKS, EDITED VOLUMES AND JOURNALS WITH FOCUS ON KEY RESEARCH AREAS WITHIN THE FIELDS OF SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY AND MEDICINE (STM).
Advanced Mathematical Techniques in Science and Engineering
5th February 2018
- ISBN 9788793609341
- Language English
- Pages 200 pp.
- Size 6.125" x 9.5"
We have signed up with three aggregators who resell networkable e-book editions of our titles to academic libraries. These aggregators offer a variety of plans to libraries, such as simultaneous access by multiple library patrons, and access to portions of titles at a fraction of list price under what is commonly referred to as a “patron-driven demand” model.
These editions, priced at par with simultaneous hardcover editions of our titles, are not available direct from Stylus, but only from the following aggregators:
- Ebook Library, a service of Ebooks Corporation Ltd. of Australia
- ebrary, based in Palo Alto, a subsidiary of ProQuest
- EBSCO / netLibrary, Alabama
as well as through the following wholesalers: The Yankee Book Peddler subsidiary of Baker & Taylor, Inc.
31st January 2018
- ISBN 9788793609334
- Language English
- Pages 200 pp.
In recent years, mathematical techniques applied to novel disciplines within science and engineering have experienced extraordinary growth. Advanced Mathematical Techniques in Science and Engineering focuses on a detailed range of mathematics applied within various fields of science and engineering for different tasks. Topics of focus include:
* Analysis of Consensus-Building Time in Social Groups
* Modeling of intersystem accidents in critical infrastructure systems
* Stochastic approaches to analysis and modeling of multi-sources and big data
* Performance evaluation of computational DoS attack on access point in Wireless LANs
* Ranking methods for decision-making under uncertainty
* Understanding time delay based Modeling & Diffusion of technological products
* Role of soft computing in science and engineering
* Complex system reliability analysis and optimization
* Tree growth models in forest ecosystems modelling
This research book can be used as a reference for students in a final year undergraduate engineering course, such as mechanical, mechatronics, industrial, computer science, information technology, etc. Furthermore, the book can serve as a valuable reference for academics, engineers and researchers in these and related subject areas.
2. Analysis of Consensus-Building Time in Social Groups Based On The Results of Statistical Modeling
3. Classification and modelling of intersystem accidents in critical infrastructure systems
4. Stochastic approaches to analysis and modeling of multi-sources and big data in tasks of homeland security
5. Modeling and Performance Evaluation of Computational DoS Attack on an Access Point in Wireless LANs
6. Development of Computation Algorithm and Ranking Methods for Decision-Making under Uncertainty
7. Understanding time delay based Modeling & Diffusion of Technological Products
8. Role of Soft Computing in Science and Engineering
9. Complex System Reliability Analysis and Optimization
10. Tree Growth Models in Forest Ecosystems Modelling- A Tool for Development of Tree Ring Width Chronology and Climate Reconstruction