RIVER PUBLISHERS IS AN INTERNATIONAL PUBLISHER THAT PUBLISHES RESEARCH MONOGRAPHS, PROFESSIONAL BOOKS, HANDBOOKS, EDITED VOLUMES AND JOURNALS WITH FOCUS ON KEY RESEARCH AREAS WITHIN THE FIELDS OF SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY AND MEDICINE (STM).
Advanced Data Acquisition and Intelligent Data Processing
DAQ and data processing is a basic part of all automated production systems and diagnostic systems, watching over quality of production, energy distribution, transport control, and various other areas. Demands on the speed, accuracy, and reliability increase in general. These demands are possible to achieve by not only using superior (but also more expensive) hardware but also by applying advanced data acquisition and intelligent data processing. It deals e.g. optimal data fusion of a number of sensors, new stochastic methods for accuracy increasing, new algorithms for acceleration of data processing, etc. These are the grounds for publishing this book.
Advanced Data Acquisition and Intelligent Data Processing offers 10 up-to-date examples of different applications of advanced data acquisition and intelligent data processing used in monitoring, measuring and diagnostics systems. The book arose based on the most interesting papers from this area published at IDAACS?2013 conference. However, the indivudual chapters include not only designed solutions in wider context but also relevant theoretical parts and achieved results.
Technical topics discussed in this book include:
• advanced methods of data acquisition in application that are not routine;
• measured data fusion using up-to-date advanced data processing;
• nonlinear dynamical systems identification;
• multidimensional image processing.
Advanced Data Acquisition and Intelligent Data Processing is ideal for personnel of firms dealing with advanced instrumentation, energy consumption monitoring, environment monitoring, non-descructive diagnostics robotics, etc., as well as academic staff and postgraduate students in electrical, control, and computer engineering.
2. Waveform Acquisition with Resolutions Exceeding those of the ADC Employed
3. Different Disaggregation Algorithms in Non-Intrusive Home Energy Monitoring Systems
4. Design and Testing of an Electronic Nose System Sensitive to the Aroma of Truffles
5. DAQ System for Ultrasonic Transducer Evaluation under Spread Spectrum Excitation
6. Optimal Data Fusion in Decentralized Stochastic Unknown Input Observers
7. Odor Classification by Neural Networks
8. ANFIS Based Approach for Improved Multisensors Signal Processing
9. Neuro-Fuzzy Sensor's Linearization Based FPGA
10. Interpolation Method of Nonlinear Dynamical Systems Identification Based on Volterra Model in Frequency Domain
11. Training Cellular Automata for Hyperspectral Image Segmentation