BUSINESS BOOKS AND REPORTS
The Instant Company Secretary
An A-Z Guide to Duties and Responsibilities
Company secretarial duties must be undertaken whether there is someone holding that title or not.
This book deals with the latest requirements, and the new requirements regarding Registers of Persons of Significant Control.
It provides essential practical, easily accessible advice and guidance to the wide range of important company secretarial duties and regulations that must be adhered to.
The refreshing no-nonsense approach tackles these challenges making it an indispensable and practical guide to the whole range of issues with which the person performing the legally required duties of the Company Secretary must comply.
The duties covered in this book include:
- Compliance by the company and its officers with all statutory and other regulatory requirements
- Maintenance of the statutory records and filing data with Companies House within specified time limits
- Interfacing with the shareholders or guarantors, convening general meetings, drafting and recording resolutions, dealing with shares etc.
- Servicing board meetings and compiling the legally required minutes
- Providing a company-wide focal point for legal matters and interpretation, and a logical point of contact for third parties
- Providing the board with accurate and timely advice.
This book also deals with the latest requirements, including:
- Modern slavery
- Gender pay reporting
- Tax evasion legislation