BUSINESS BOOKS AND REPORTS
This report guides you through the myriad challenges faced by industrial, consumer product and service companies in today’s uncertain world. Each chapter explores a different part of the strategic customer planning process, explaining the methodology and planning techniques and structures, using examples, formats and checklists to help you implement key account plans. In particular:
- Learn how to analyze the threats and take advantage of the opportunities emerging from key new markets such as India and China.
- Learn how to deliver additional value to justify price differentials.
- Explore the effective steering of customer relationships and use of CRM systems.
Strategic Customer Planning is very much a "how to" Report, providing you with the tools to compile a plan tailored to your organization’s specific requirements. Charts, checklists and diagrams all smooth the process.
This report will help you master:
- The crucial steps of key account planning
- The keys to analyzing customer relationships
- The special techniques of bonding mechanisms
- The latest technologies for competitive strategic development
- New developments in CRM systems.
1) The Key Account Planning Process; 2) The Customer Fact File; 3) Analysing Performance Data; 4) Customer Relationship Analysis; 5) Conducting The SWOT Analysis; 6) Picturing The Future; 7) Creating The Future; 8) Implementing The Key Account Plan; 9) Account Planning Formats