Diseases and Disorders of Finfish in Cage Culture Edition 2
- ISBN 9781786395368
- Language English
- Pages 354 pp.
- Size 6" x 9"
- Images tables & b/w illus
This second edition looks at important advances in the understanding of infectious diseases of finfish. The content has been significantly updated to reflect current knowledge and the developments in the fish production industry, including the dramatic increases in production in the Asia-Pacific region. An important resource for aquaculturalists, fish health consultants and fish pathologists.
1. Overview of Cage Culture and its Importance in the 21st Century
2. Infectious Diseases of Coldwater Fish in Marine and Brackish Waters
3. Infectious Diseases of Coldwater Fish in Fresh Water
4. Non-infectious Disorders of Coldwater Fish
5. Infectious Diseases of Warmwater Fish in Marine and Brackish Waters
6. Infectious Diseases of Warmwater Fish in Fresh Water
7. Non-infectious Disorders of Warmwater Fish
8. Sporadic, Emerging Diseases and Disorders
9. Transmission of Infectious Agents between Wild and Farmed Fish